Climate of Oviedo, Dominican Republic Average Weather
- Oviedo, dominican-republic, 43°21'N, 5°51'W, 339 m (1112 ft)
- Oviedo has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Aw) with a pronounced dry season in the low-sun months, no cold season, wet season is in the high-sun months.
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Oviedo is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 26.1 degrees Celsius (79 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 832.2 mm (32.8 in).
- If Oviedo were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Gijon, Spain - 28.8 kms (17.9 miles) NE
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 167.1 kms (103.9 miles) E
- Biarritz, France - 349.7 kms (217.3 miles) E
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain - 309 kms (192 miles) E
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 304.3 kms (189.1 miles) ESE
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 213.3 kms (132.6 miles) ESE
- Valladolid, Spain - 209.2 kms (130 miles) SSE
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 267.5 kms (166.2 miles) S
- Madrid, Spain - 373 kms (231.8 miles) SSE
- Madrid (B), Spain - 373.4 kms (232 miles) SSE